Thursday, November 03, 2005

IM GETTING THE HANG OF IT :-)

Hello all, what a day this has been...We found out my hubby has bronchitis and a bit of pneumonia..He is on an antibiotic so should start improving soon...Poor baby, he has been so sick And boy, does he hate it! Then I had Ladies Bible Study this am (this is a good thing) We are going through "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World". I lead it with another lady. The Lord always speaks to me through this study and the other ladies being so transparent.
So after this I took hubby to the doc, then go get his medicine, then to get his favorite coffee and croissant so something good could happen to him. Then we come home to our septic tank over flowing through the downstairs toilet...yuch! So we call the septic people and they came quickly...amazing! So while they were working I made candles...soy candles. I will tell you about soy candles on my next blog...Kimber..I have a insta-candle for you...ask Leanne if she has made her candle yet :-)
Any way, I made 10 candles...5 cinnamon spice and 5 hyacinth...nice! I had already made some vanilla and cucumber melon. Yes, I hope to sell them.
So after the septic men left...guess what! Yep, I had to scrub the bathroom...yuck! Then I made marinara sauce and had spaghetti for supper. ( I am a nurse, I can eat after anything) I can eat spaghetti every day. I luv pasta!!
Now I am washing sheets and blankets from my germy hubby and rambling on my blog which I like to do...rambling that is :-)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey there! My whole family is blogging so I though I would join...if you can't beat them join them. I think this is going to be very interesting. Kiss my awesome uncle for me...

Leanne said...

Tell Uncle Frank I hope he feels better. And isn't the saying I am mother, I can eat after anything...or during for that matter. :) Glad to see you finally got it!

Pat V said...

Thanks, guys. Frank is feeling a little better but after 5 minutes of activity he is exhausted.
He loves it when I take care of him...just like a man ;-)