Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Not a blogger day but I will go for it

Now I have read every body's blog and thoroughly enjoyed them. So I will blog and hope for the best :-)
I haven't been feeling too good...a weird cold but have literally made myself continue on with my busy life. I went to work yesterday only wanting to go home all day. Then I had a Home and Garden party I had to go to , while just wanting to put on my PJ's like Leanne's friend and crawl under the covers. But I went for my friend and she owes me big time! So I left early and did what I wanted to in the first place.
Then I had to work today and went in 45 min. late. I can do that, you know, since I am an agency nurse they can't yell at me. Not a bad day, a few shots and a enema. That guy hugged me afterwards (for the enema) It doesn't take much to make some people happy. Hmmm, it really wasn't sexual.
Then I went to the store after work and got some really good deals..cases of pepsi's for 1.99 each
.I love those grand openings!!! I got home and talked to my other sister, Betty for a while. Then heated some left-overs for supper and told Frank.."No, I am not going to church tonight" ( special conference) He said "Ok, I'll just tell the people you are not going to church anymore". I said " they are so used to that they probably won't even ask" :-) I really love my church! So now I am in my PJ's and blogging away. And now I am closing and going to look for something to eat while I am in bed under the covers...Good night, all

2 comments:

DJS said...

I'm still thinking about the guy with the enema.....

Kimberly said...

Oh, my gosh! My friend Katie is in school right now and she's currently in a class to be a CNA and she's all, "Uh...enemas?" We've gotten SUCH a huge kick out it!