Sunday, November 13, 2005

they can't ruin my sunday, even though the try hard enough

I love sunday's! I love my church, worship time, the best preaching in the world but I hate the people. :-( ( just kidding)
After a lovely time of worship and a great sermon, I speak to one lady and she doesn't answer me. I figure she didn't hear me. So I am talking to another lady and lady #1 is standing there also and I say hello again. Nothing!
Then later she comes up to me and asks me to bake something for next sunday night. I say ok. And then I ask about her daughter...Jen, who I haven't seen in a while. Big mistake! She goes into how angry and upset her daughter is because she wasn't asked to be on the worship team when the previous worship leader left (who happened to be her lady #1's son) She accused the new WL of lying without acually verbalizing it. You know how facial expressions can say more that words sometimes. Any way, it wasn't pleasant because I stood up for the new WL. Then I go and speak to a lady from the Ladies Bible Study and she says "I need to talk to you about something that happened in the last LBS. I say to myself..Uh Oh! Then she proceeds to tell how she felt we let another lady down ( who has never said anything about it) when she expressed some problems. That we did not build her up, etc. And that 2 other ladies had called her and said the same thing. BLah! Blah! Blah! Please forgive me if I sound uncaring but I think that if someone in a group has a problem they need to go to the Leaders and not talk among themselves . That just borders gossip and does not solve any thing. I was near tears feeling like it was all my fault. That I am the worst person in the world and about as spiritual as a door knob.
Well, anyway, they tried to ruin my life but I fooled them and went out to eat with my husband and had a good time. I came home and did my bills and actaully did not go over budget, and I don't have to work tomorrow,and now I am sitting in my PJ's and blogging my little heart out to my favorite people. What more can one ask for? :-) good nite!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Good for you! They will try, try, try! Especially on Sundays, keep those nasty b's at bay! Kidding. I know how hard Sunday's can be.

Kimberly said...

See, that's exactly why I don't join churches! :)