I have read everyone's blogs and say a hearty Amen! to them all. This year was so very special. I loved every minute of it. I missed my sister and brother-in-law so much but had so much fun with all the rest of the family. I loved when the kids ran up to me and hugged my legs and cried out "Aunt Patsy"
I nearly cracked up when Caleb ( I love that name) walked in and saw me sitting on the couch and did a double-take...about three times. It took him half the evening to figure if I was Dottie or not. I was so pleased that he finally warmed up to me and sat in my lap...of course it was the last day I was there. I think he did the same thing the last time I was there.
The time spent with each of you girls ( not near enough time with you Kelly) was awesome.
Getting to know Marcus better. Frank was so impressed with Marcus as a person, father and friend.
Meeting Brett (I love that name) ...it was like he has always been there. He and Frank had a great time together also and then the 3 of them together!
The food was sooooo good...you girls can really cook..oops! you too Marcus.
Leanne...you are such a gracious hostess
Kelly...always the light and laughter, hang in for school. You won't regret it.
Kimberly.. you will always be that little strawberry girl ( your 3rd birthday) full of life and love
Marcus..the good Dad, husband, friend, nephew-in-law
Brett...your spirit is so sweet, I could see your growth in fitting right in the family even though we are weird.
We really have such a unique family and I miss you so very much. I was so depressed yesterday , missing you guys and look forward to seeing you again.!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will forever be grateful to you for being with my family during Thanksgiving. If I could not be there and I could choose only one person in the whole wide world to be with my family, then it would be you. You'll forever be the most special person to me...but, oh wait, you already are that person!
Oh, we had such a wonderful time with you here. We are definitely looking forward to the next visit. Hopefully soon! We love you very much and thanks for being the makeshift parents this thanksgiving.
Post a Comment