Friday, December 09, 2005

Today has been a very christmasy day. Not in the gift department but in the fact that we had a snowstorm of about 10 inches....gorgeous!!!! And I did not have to work. Then it stopped and the sun came out but it was still very cold. Frank calls me about 10:30 am while I was wrapping gifts to be mailed out to Montana. "Do you want to go see Narnia? " So he picks me up along with some friends and their 3 Teen boys. By the way,,,definitely go see Narnia...it is fantastic!
So after the movie, we come back to our house (I could have killed Frank for asking them over...I had wrapping paper and everything all over the house. Oh, Well) So we ordered 4 pizzas and ate them all...remember the 3 teen boys... After they left..I took a nap. I still have to wrap those gifts to mail no later than Monday. And now I am blogging you! Very special day :-)
AP

No comments: