Friday, December 23, 2005

It is almost christmas!

This is the time to be so busy, you can't think :-) I would go out shopping and come home after a while because I could just not think any longer. Then have to go out again....
I really love to shop for gifts, being in the crowds,seeing the decorations, hearing the christmas music. It is exhillarating!
Murray and his girlfriend are here...she is real nice, makes you comfortable to be around her. I was a nervous wreck before she came. My house , the walls in particular, are a mess. We were going to paint and ran out of time so we had to leave them in a mess. She is a Hollywood person, has lots of money and hob-knobs with movie stars. She is a costume designer for movies like Bewitched,The Terminal, etc. but she really is down to earth. so I was ok after she came. Any way, I am who I am so get over it ! ha ha I once saw a card with a cartoon lady and a hat, sort of like a Red Hat lady. She was standing with her hands on her hips and the caption said:
"Pull up your big girl panties and get over it!" I am at that stage of my life and it is fun!
So Mary is leaving today to go to her parents and I will be cooking all afternoon since I haven't done any baking. I am having about 8 people over for christmas dinner, that should be fun. We have been invited to someone's house for coffee and dessert but not sure if we are going.
So have a wonderful christmas day..it can be special no matter what you are doing and I am praying for that for all of you whom I love dearly because after all we are celebrating! and celebrating someone special! Jesus Christ , our Saviour. Love, AP

1 comment:

DJS said...

I love that. Sometimes my big girl panties get in a bunch, though, don't yours?