Murray finally gave Mary a ring and officially proposed. This was done on valentines day...he actually has a romantic streak! I had to drag it out of Murray. He is so private and then I had to ask Mary to share the experience with me. :-) Mary was so supprised. And she loved the ring...it is a family ring. Frank's great-aunt Daisy left it to Frank's Mom and I inherited it from her. So now it is Mary's. Both of them are very tradtional and love family heirlooms. They will be married in 2-3 weeks and honeymoon in Costa Rico.
I hope y'all got my email about the event.
I am doing good with my rehab on my knee. It is still sore and stiff but getting better every day. Are you still stiff, Leanne?
Got to run...baptism at church tonight. I love baptisms, don't you? AP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Some days I am more stiff than others. Depends on the weather and how long I have sat indian style. :)
Uh, Leanne, "Indian style" is a derogatory term these days. :) Aunt Patsy - I was sorry to hear about your fall and surgery. Recently, I had some major problems with an insurance company and everyone and their mother wanted me to pay, but I was stubborn and kept fighting it. Yesterday, I received word that the insurance company would pay and I was SO happy to be done with it. I am praying for you and there is such a relief when the whole mess is done.
Oh, and congratulations!!! If only all boys were as quick from proposal to weddings. Sigh. I sent them an email saying congrats. Happy Times!
Is criss-cross applesauce better?
Post a Comment