Thursday, July 24, 2008
I really have a good life!
I got my new car and I love it! I applied for a new job and think I got it! We got central air and I love it! It is amazing how different it is from regular AC units. The coolness is all over and not blowing in spots. I went to Tulsa,OK. and had a weird time but a great time with my family. I still miss my family even after all these years being apart. My great-niece Jennifer had a lovely baby girl...Olivia, while we were there. She (Olivia) did not want to come into this world easily...poor Jen. And now I am home...sitting in my new cool air. I brought Frank bar-b-que from Corky's in Memphis...actually in the airport but still good. Tho not as good and never will be as TOPS!! We will enjoy it for our supper tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tops bar-b-que...Yummy.
That's what I was just thinking! MMmmmm, Tops.
Post a Comment