I love that phrase because it is so true. I had to get my name changed on my drivers license the other day. It had Patricia on it. When you go by Pat everyone automatically assumes your name is Patricia. In NJ, you have to take enough ID to choke a horse so I took my birth certificate, original marriage licens, old drivers license and social security card. It took a while because there were 2 Patricia Valerianos in the system??? Any way, as I was signing my name, I , being a good southern belle was telling the clerk my whole life story when she said..."you know, your name is spelled PatsEy". I said "really"? And she showed me my birth certificate and "sure nuff" there it was PatsEy and only since I was born. As many times as I have looked at my BC, I never noticed that? I am so observant!
Murray and Mary are back from Costa Rico and said they had a very good time. Murray surfed for 6 hours a day...they had to be very careful of sunburn because the sun is sooo intense down there. They said "thank everyone for the thought but no gifts, please" Between the two houses they have everything and then some. AP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, PatsEy, we all learn something new everyday. Even if it is about someone else. Who is actually probably a little too old to learn how to spell her own name.
Yeah, "Cleveland, OH" is the birthplace on my passport. Mom told me recently, "Oh, you weren't born in Cleveland...It was a city right outside Cleveland, but you weren't born actually born there." Had no idea and I'm 27.
Post a Comment